Hello 3bg's blog readers.... all three of you. Just kidding. No, but seriously!
Crazy news here... the little lady who has been the STAR of our blog since we started it over two years ago has turned TWO years old. Can you believe it?!?! A party was in order for this little girl especially since we didn't get to do one for her first birthday seeing as how we had just moved here. And who better to center our celebration around other than our favorite red, furry friend...
ELMO!
She just adores him. And to be honest, so do we. If it is bedtime, you may sometimes find the three of us cuddled up on the couch winding down to a few minutes of Elmo. He sort of intrigues Brent and I. His ability to reach out to these kids and love them, and all from the television screen. K. Please don't think we're weird.
On to party pics...!
inside of invitation
Cute kiddos eating Elmo's favorite food... pizza!
Oh and party favors with "Elmo's favorite things" that had goldfish and crayons in the sack... like Elmos's song... "lalalala... Elmo loves his goldfish, his crayon, too...that's Elmo's world.."
You've heard the song, right?
Happy Birthday to our Brookie-Bear!!!!!
11 comments:
haha! i love that she wears her crown & shoes to play basketball. brookie is the cutest!
you did a great job on the party, btw!
Happy Birthday Brooke!!!! You had quite the party, thanks for inviting us! It was so much fun. Lake is still talking about it.
I can't believe you have a TWO year old...she is so cute and just looks so grown up!
Such a cute birthday party Beth! You did an awesome job planning that out, every looks so so good. And you have pretty much the cutest 2 year old girl I've ever seen.
Happy Birthday Brooke! What a fun Elmo party! And WAY TO GO on the cake, girl! That rocks!
Happy Birthday Brooke! What a cute and creative party! You are so clever! I can't BELIEVE you made that cake! AMAZING!!!
Happy Birthday little Brookie, I can't believe it. It feels like just yesterday you were pregnant with her and she was a brand new baby. Cute party idea Beth.
Oh it looks like a delightful party. I'm sure Brooke just loved every minute. I got the scoop from Vicki too on just how fun it all was. What a fabulous mom you are! She is one cute, lucky gal!
We had super fun! I JUST now realized the whole "elmo's favorite things" deal! You're so creative! And I have to say that basketball goal was quite a success!
Hey Bethany, what ward do you go to there? I have a friend who just moved to San Antonio with her little girl who is just Brooke's age! You guys should definitely hook up.
It turned out so well Bethany! Great job on everything. I forget that Maddie and Brooke are only 5 months apart. They would be such great friends if we lived closer!
Post a Comment