Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Our Thanksgiving was spent in our home with just the three of us. Reasons why all three of us were very happy people by the end of the day:
Brent got in two hours of football this morning.. and his team won. Hooray!
I didn't have to do much of the cooking. Brent took over the turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, etc.
Brooke got in plenty of movie time while Brent I were busy in the kitchen all morning.
AND
all three of us got in a lloooooooonnnnnngggg nap after our scrumptious meal. We missed our families but enjoyed our time as a family of three.... bg's.

Brookie the baker, helping in the kitchen

Turkey had just come out of the oven... how does it look?

BEE-autiful!

Ready to eat.. don't we look happy?

My tummy is full but my heart is much fuller with gratitude to God for all that I have. I am most grateful for family, my own little family, the family I grew up in, and Brent's family. There is nothing more important than family. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

5 comments:

Britney said...

Very fun Bethany! Looks yummy! I want to eat again...

The Pickled Red Herring said...

Wow, Brooke is so beautiful and she looks so grown-up! Happy thanksgiving you guys!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a successful Thanksgiving. I'm proud of Brent for doing the dirty work! We can't wait to see you soon!

grammielou said...

Loved the post!

tt moreno said...

happy thanksgiving!!!!