The 2nd half of our time in Utah was spent in St. George with our Guerisoli family. Brent arrived on Christmas Eve so I was a loner for a few days without him. Everyone in the family was there and it was really nice to be together. Brookie thoroughly enjoyed her cousins and attention from grandparents and aunts and uncles. We just don't get to see family too often and so it was great that she formed some strong bonds!
We spent one night at my sister in law's family's cabin about 45 minutes outside of St. George. There was an abundance of snow, food, games, hot chocolate and an open fire. It was fun and Christmassy...
Randi and her boyfriend, Seth, the newly returned missionary - at the cabin
OKAY my pics are WAY out of order... sorry
Back to Christmas...
Brookie and I got matching aprons and she would not take her apron off the rest of Christmas day!
We had a program on Christmas Eve which is atypical for Brent's family but we're trying to get them to do some new traditions! Brent wrote new words to Adam Sandler's Thanksgiving song about the whole family, and we sang that together... pretty funny.
4 comments:
Double chin whatever. You look beautiful! I am sad we missed you too... next time.
Looks like you guys had lots of fun this chtistmas! I always hate those Christmas morning pictures with no makeup! (but theyre always so necessary!!!) Okay, now that your back (you are back, right?) we have to do something!!! Im trying to convince my husband to move up there now that were gonna be here for the next 5 years!!!!!!!!
Oh beth, it was so good to see you you. I just wish we could have chatted longer. Keep in touch!
fun times! i am sad we didnt meet up.
Happy new year!
Post a Comment