In the last three weeks the following has ensued at our house:
-Two weeks straight of swimming lessons.
-My first combined lesson to the Young Women. (Terrifying)
-Brent on a business trip for a week in the Netherlands. Ya, I know. The Netherlands???
-Helping out with Youth Conference.
-Sunday dinner and a burnt chocolate pie for Alyssa's birthday.
-Two doctor's appointments.
-Brooke getting sick, then getting better, then sick again.
-Having my dear friend, Annalee stay with us for a day.
-Dying my hair back dark brown and cutting 8! inches off. (Huge deal)
-Helping to throw a baby shower for friend, Alyssa.
-Way too many trips to some un-named fast food places 'round these parts.
-Taking our turn in our Babysitting group to watch 6 kids.
-Father's Day and a burnt steak for my baby-daddy:)
-The Young Women were put in charge of Father's Day gifts for our ward and it got delegated to me. (Are you tired for me yet?)
-Brent going up with the Young Men's High Adventure Trip to speak.
-The Young Women overnight retreat. (Just went for the night on this one.)
-Brent's 30th birthday. (Holy moly.)
-Brooke watching the movie "Elf" way too many times. (She just gets a kick out of it.)
I can honestly say that our home has never been more of a tornado than in these last three weeks. Clean when my friend came to stay but it seems as though I am NEVER caught up on dishes, making my bed, and Brooke has been getting dressed in the laundry room. Brooke spilled my Mac powder a week and a half ago and it is still on my bathroom tile. Wow, I am seriously portraying how awesome I am right now, huh?
We'll catch up with some pictures and (maybe) a clean house SOON.
loves.
5 comments:
Aww. Dont be so hard on yourself! My house is always like that! Come visit and youll feel better! haha! But really, we should do something someday... really. =)
Oooo, I can't wait to see your haircut! That is a lot of work in YW! I have a friend here that is the girl's camp director and she has been drowning in it. I think I took my leaders for granted! I'm sure the girls love you.
P.S. Do you and Krista both know the girl above my comment? Weird question I know but I recognize her darling photo blog...
Lauren - Yes! She is a friend of Krista's that moved to San Antonio!
don't worry I think we all have weeks like that. It sounds like my month too. It just happens!
Post a Comment