Friday, July 09, 2010

I AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 comments:

Jordan Frazier said...

oh beth! i just can't even tell you how happy i am for you!! YAY!!!

jkhuber said...

Congratulations, Bethany! That's great!

Eric and Hilary said...

B! I don't think i ever wrote back to your comment on my blog. But I was/am really excited that we're due so close together! Congrats!

Sawyers Family said...

Congrats! I hope you're feeling well and that this pregnancy is an easy one! When are you due?
I'm excited for ya'll!

Britney said...

Yea!!!! Congrats!!!!

liz hawkins said...

Wahoooooooo!

Tristen said...

How exciting, and cute post!! I'm so excited for you guys, hope this pregnancy goes well... AND... I can't wait for more details (when you're due, etc...)

Deatry Fam said...

Beth, I am so happy for you!! Congratulations.

Jenae said...

I am just now getting on the computer for the first time in weeks!! B, i am thrilled for you. How exciting for your little family. I can't wait to see pictures and hear details along the way! I love you!

Wendie said...

We are so happy for your family! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

YIPPEEE! So the secrets out. I hope you are feeling well, you look gorgeous as usual!

Unknown said...

Congrautlations!! That is so exciting!

Tracie said...

congrats!! so fun!

Nicole and Andy said...

Wahooo! That's awesome Beth!

Shelly said...

YAY! That is So exciting! Congratulations!

tt moreno said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! there is no better news :)

Lauren said...

After reading that on Facebook, I thought, with all she has been doing lately, I hope she is not morning sick! You have been one busy momma! So excited for you.

a.little said...

:) oh bethon. cute way of announcing. how you feeling lady?

Unknown said...

Hooray! That is such great news, I am so excited for you guys! Congrats!! Hope you are feeling well!

Jenn said...

Congrats. It will be so fun for Brooke to have a buddy. Good luck.

Bug said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!! Congrats and I hope all is well with the pregnancy- at least you're not going to be big prego through the summer- it isn't fun!

Les said...

Yes! This is great!

Jamie said...

Beth
Thanks for sharing I am sooooo happy for you.