Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Meet My Jorgensen Family

As I mentioned in the last post, we were in Utah in August for my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary and my dad's 60th birthday! As part of the festivities we took our parents out to dinner at the Roof on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building and rented the private room. It was nice and relaxing to be together as adults and we took turns asking my Dad questions about his life, while dining at the all-you-can-eat buffet. Such a wonderful evening with my family. I love my family. Let me introduce you to them, if you care!

Mom and Dad - I think my Dad looks great at 60 and Mom is just a beauty

Amy (the oldest) and her husband John - Amy looks great after losing 30 pounds after her 6th baby and John, who turns 40 next month! They live in American Fork.

Steve and Krista (2nd oldest) - Steve works as a dentist and Krista is the Mom to 3 boys. They have great teeth, right? They live in Vancouver, Washington.

Devin and Meagan (the youngest) - these two are good friends. Meg has traveled the world during her time at BYU and is a dance major graduating next spring.
Brent and Bethany (3rd oldest... or is is 2nd youngest?)

Mom with her four girls - we are pretty

The Jorgensen Family - August 2010
So that's my fam-damily and I like them.

4 comments:

Wendie said...

So good to see you all. These are great photos. You guys look FAB!

a.little said...

aww..fun. your mom's hair! wow. so long.

Eric and Hilary said...

you guys are cute. you and meagan look so much alike!

Miss Ashley said...

I sure love these people.