Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Real Update

Are you tired of seeing events of the past on our blog? I am really ready to be caught up and I think I finally am! So for a real update:
Brent: started and loving a new job in Austin and commuting 140 miles every day. We don't want to move up there anytime soon but it is probably inevitable. Loving all things college football, of course.
Bethany: 28 weeks pregnant, right foot swollen to the size of texas, trying to be gutsy enough to actually buy boy things instead of just think about buying them. Why is this transition so unnatural for me? I did get some great deals at the Sweet Repeats kids store the other day. And boy things can be cute, I suppose. Oh and currently loving Dr. Pepper (caffeine is good for baby, no?), anything pumpkin, frozen yogurt and mexican food.
Brooke: this girl is happy and here are the two reasons why...


5 comments:

Britney said...

Good update! I miss you!

So funny you had that dream last night...you should come for a real visit!

And now we need a baby bump picture!

Sawyers Family said...

Congrats on the boy! I agree boy clothes are not that cute, but once the little one gets in them, they because super cute! (I have two boys now)
Congrats! Does he have a name?

Bizzle said...

I had the HARDEST time with boy stuff too, but eventually you grow to love it!

AnnElise&Chris said...

Oh it feels good to read a "real" update! I love shopping for boy stuff and find adorable things all the time!! I can't relate in the least! Send me your needs list if you get discouraged and I can help you out ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow some great updates and posts Bethany. It was fun to hear about all your goings on. What a beautiful family you have!