Having a tooth pulled (me) may have slowed us down a bit, but we still enjoyed a week of fun fall festivities.
Uhhhh... I'll be honest... I do NOT love Halloween.
EEK!
Seems that to be a good, crafty, involved Mom I need to do better, though.
Or maybe it is just my perception.
We did have an FHE where we painted pumpkins while having hot caramel apple cider with pumpkin cookies, enjoyed a trip to the pumpkin patch, and had a blast at a preschool Halloween party this month.
Brooke knew she wanted to be Sleeping Beauty (which she pronounces Sleeping 'Judy') months ago so there was no stopping her.
Okay!
Curling some hair and adding touches of pink eyeshadow and lipgloss to my girl... I can totally get excited about that!
I think we came out with quite a beauty.........
7 comments:
she is so gorgeous bethany! looks like fun!
uhhhh she is SO gorgeous! Brent and her little brother are going to have quite the time keeping the boys away!
I sure hope you don't tire of people telling you how cute Brooke is, but she really is such an adorable little girl!
That is one beautiful sleeping beauty.
What a beauty! She is growing up! Her eyes are so beautifully blue too. She and Brent are almost twins! Wow.
Brooke is so dang beautiful!!! I miss you guys like crazy! I can't believe how long Brooke's hair has gotten. I was just thinking, it has been almost 7 months seen I saw you three. I am so excited for the newest Guerisoli to be born! Thanks for the update!
What an adorable little girl! She is so beautiful. :) Fun Halloween!
Post a Comment