Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brayden James - 4 Months

-12.7 lbs. and 23 inches - both slightly under average
-started laughing and rolling from stomach to back around 3.5 months
-still not sleeping through the night - ack!
-loves showers and hates baths
-ticklish on his tummy
-keeps his fists clenched tight and held over his chest at all times!
-nicknames are: Muncha-luncha, B-ray, Bray, Brady (Brooke's nickname)
-won't start solids for a few more months since he came early
-beautiful crystal blue eyes and blond (ish) hair
-has the most heart-melting (is that a word?) smile I've ever seen...





2 comments:

Miss Ashley said...

Beth, Brayden looks like a little grown up! I haven't even met him yet so I can't imagine how big he will be when I get the chance. He is so adorable and I absolutely LOVE his bedroom decor!!!

Vicki said...

Love the pictures. I can hardly wait to see them in July. Brooke just keeps getting bigger every time I see her. They are both adorable!!!!