We went to Utah this past week and had Brooke blessed in my parents ward. More family was able to come that way and it was a good excuse to go home. It was such a lovely day and we were surrounded by lots of people we love. My Mom made Brooke's dress (out of a table cloth-can you believe it?) and she looked like a little angel. Here she is waving for all her fans!

The luncheon afterwards was... well, just beautiful! My family always does such a great job at putting everything together and making it look so pretty. We even had monogrammed 'B' sugar cookies. I have such a talented Mom and sisters who I look up to so much. Thanks for being there that day, you guys! And espeically to Krista for flying in from Seattle, and the Guerisoli clan for driving from St. George. What a blessing it is to have a loving and supportive family.
The Terry's came to meet Brooke! It was SO nice of them to make the drive and we loved being able to visit with them. We hadn't seen them since we moved from Orem last August! They are such a darling family, and we are lucky people to have them as friends. Thank heavens for great friends!
Daddy and his girl. I have to thank Brent for being such a loving and wonderful husband and father. He has exceeded any expectation I had and I feel so lucky to be starting our little family with him. He loves Brooke so much and it's made me fall in love with him all over again! This little Guerisoli family is very blessed.
2 comments:
Thanks a lot!! I totally started crying reading this post. Brooke is so darling. I wish I would have gotten a better look at her tablecloth dress, I had no idea it was made from a tablecloth. It was fun to see you guys.
Bethany I love the pictures! you will have to email me a copy of all the ones we took. It was SOOO great to see you guys! I am so happy that we were able to visit. We miss you guys and love you guys!
Post a Comment