Last Sunday, Brooke experienced her first plane ride, and I was all by myself with her! It was interesting but there were like 10 other babies on the plane with us, I couldn't believe it! It helped me not be so nervous and worried about her crying and screaming, but luckily she slept in the bjorn the whole ride! Brent met us in Utah a few days later. I guess that's how it goes when you have to work and go to school (ha!). Brooke met even more friends and family and was FINALLY able to meet her aunts and uncles and cousins on the Guerisoli side! My oldest friend, Leslie (we've known each other since we were 4), drove down from Logan just to see us. It was so fun and we got to meet her little boy, Caleb, who is adorable and pretty much the younger and boyish version of Leslie. Thanks for coming, Les-so great to see you!
This is my attempt at creating my own photo shoot of Brooke. The lighting was bad and duh-blinds as her background.. what was I thinking? We'll post some kiddie kandids we took soon.
Aunt Annaleelee, my long-time friend, neighbor, confidant, bluebees club member (a club we made up when we were little) has moved to California for a few months!! She is only a half an hour away and was able to drive and come say hello to us in Albany. She loved meeting Brooke and we loved having her here.
3 comments:
Bethany, if my baby is even as half as cute as yours, I will be the happiest mom in the world.
I can't believe she is already two months!! She is getting more expressive and cute every time I see a pic.
Beth, it was really good to see you, i just wish i could have talked to you. She is adorable. I will talk to you soon!
Post a Comment