Brooke met Santa at the ward party. We hope she still likes him this much next year when she meets him again and is more aware of who he is. Also, this post has a boring title because this week was... well, boring. We had all these plans filling up every day of our week and then it happened early Monday morning. Brent got sick, and I followed a couple of hours later. I was baffled that we were both that sick to our stomachs. Then, I got an email from our Relief Society president saying she had received numerous reports of food poisoning like symptoms from people in the ward and to throw away leftovers from the ward party if you took them home. Well, at least at that point I knew why we were sick. Come to find out, a good majority of the ward got sick and nobody still knows if it was food poisoning or just a very contagious virus. Anyways, enrichment, visiting teaching, and a girl's party were cancelled, and I was sad! Talk about a crappy week! We leave for Christmas in St. George on thursday and until then, there's still lots to do since since we lost quite a bit of time being so so sick. So when I got on the computer to blog tonight, I realized there isn't a ton to blog about! Hence the post that is below this one, where after Brent read it he said, "Not your best post."Let's hope the next one is much more exciting to read. :)
5 comments:
Cute! She is so darling and has the biggest eyes!
I think she looks like Brent...with a hint of you :-).
Glad you are feeling better!
Sorry you had such a crappy week! Brooke is so adorable! Hopefully we will be able to work something out over Christmas and we can see you guys!
Oh Bethany, being sick is no fun. I'm glad you are feeling better though. We got your Christmas card in the mail. Thank you so much. You have such a cute family. We miss you guys so much and are grateful for your friendship. I love that we get to hear from everyone at this time of year. Have fun in St. George! And drive safely.
So i am really excited to see you soon. I hope you guys have a safe trip up here!
Ok, so are we still getting together on the 27th? I think we better send out an email to everyone. Nicole just emailed me and said that Bott told her the
28th....ehhh, let me know! I am confused.
Talk soon!!
Were you barfing? I am so sad for you guys! Hopefully baby Brooke didn't get it.
Post a Comment