Brooke just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! We're off to spend 2 weeks in Utah and can't wait, and many of you we'll get to see! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
Oh my gosh! Beth, she is so cute, i really want to see her too while you are here! I don't if you are planning on bringing her to lunch, if not, i am gonna have to come and see her. Can't wait to see you! Have a safe trip! Merry Christmas!
What a beautiful girl! I think Maddie had that little dress to but she didn't get to wear it because it was summer time.
It was SOOOOOOO fun to see you guys even for a short while! I loved every minute! It was fun to meet Brooke in person and I am still amazed at how calm and composed she was the entire time. :) She is a sweetheart. Unfortunately, seeing you made me miss you more...
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Beth, she is so cute, i really want to see her too while you are here! I don't if you are planning on bringing her to lunch, if not, i am gonna have to come and see her. Can't wait to see you! Have a safe trip! Merry Christmas!
I'm glad you told us about your blog. It was fun to see what you've been up to. Enjoy your Christmas in Utah!-Lisha and Tyler
Ohhh...she's so darling!
I hope your drive went OK! We're taking off in the morning.
Merry Christmas!
What a beautiful girl! I think Maddie had that little dress to but she didn't get to wear it because it was summer time.
It was SOOOOOOO fun to see you guys even for a short while! I loved every minute! It was fun to meet Brooke in person and I am still amazed at how calm and composed she was the entire time. :) She is a sweetheart. Unfortunately, seeing you made me miss you more...
Post a Comment