Two days into 2008 we are, and 2 weeks of pure enjoyment we've had. We are leaving my parent's house to make the 11 hour trek back to California tomorrow morning, and while I'm pretty sad about it, I suppose it's time to go home and get back into the swing of real life. Once we are home, unpacked, and the laundry is done, I will post pictures and updates of the holidays of 2007.
4 comments:
Can't wait! I am still re-adjusting as well...
Oops, that's Lauren. I am logged into my family account!
Hey Bethany!
What a shock to hear from you!! I think your baby is SOOO cute!! She is exactly 1 month to the day older than Maylee. It sounds like you guys are having a good time in California...and I'm sure you're glad to be back home. I would love to know how you make those cute hair bows because Maylee needs more!!
Keep in touch!
Jennie
Wow, what restraint to wait until the laundry is done! Anyone reading my blog can pretty much be sure that if I'm blogging (especially more than one entry) and making comments on others blogs that it means that I've got LOADS of laundry to do and a house to clean! If I could turn around and take a picture right now you would see my proof! Welcome back, can't wait to get caught up.
Post a Comment