Thursday, January 10, 2008

Go Miss Utah!

Usually I'm not really into following Miss America pageants or anything but this girl, Jill Stevens is from my hometown and just a year older than me, and her story is awesome. She was a soldier in Afghanistan, and then came home and someone dared her to try out for the Miss SUU pageant. Well, she won and now she is up for Miss America in a couple weeks! I hope she wins, and you can even vote for her on the reality show they are doing on TLC here. Also if you want to see video of her, you can click here.


3 comments:

Jordan Frazier said...

I usually never keep up on this either, but i am rooting for her! I also watched the TLC show last week! When is the pageant even on? Do you know??

Lauren said...

Wow, I am quite impressed with her! She seems so talented and accomplished! Sometimes makes me wonder if I have done enough with my life... then again, I wouldn't trade being Maddie's mom for the world...

I will vote for her and root for her in the pageant!

Miss Ashley said...

i am obsessed with cheering for her but i thinks its mainly because she is from KAYSVILLE! and i love the TLC show too