Our Valentine's day ended when I picked up my sister and her husband at the airport that night! Amy came out to visit last year but John had never been out. They left their five kids (Rachel-10, Seth-8, Ellie-4, Jacob-3, and Colin who is 11 months old) and stayed for the whole President's day weekend. Now that I see this picture of them, they don't look old enough to have 5 kids, do they? Way to stay lookin' y0ung! We had a blast hanging out, talking, eating good food, seeing the sights, and ALL of us went and got pedicures. Didn't actually get a picture of it, though. Here they are with Brookie. She loves having more people around but since they have left, she's been on a much more normal schedule!
Although I think they were ready to get back to their own bed and house and see their kids again, they kept commenting on how nice it was to be able to really relax and not have to worry about so many other little bodies. We had such a fun time with them here! Thanks for coming!!!
10 comments:
I knew you would beat me on posting! I am seriously so discombobulated after coming home. I feel like I'm running in circles and have run a marathon in my home, leaving a wake of mess as I go, with nothing to show for it! AAGH! I miss San Fran! Escape from my crazy reality!
We truly did have a great time.
Thanks again.
by the way, that last picture of me looks like I'm on drugs...
FUN! The most fun place I could go to visit my sister's is SLC. Looks like y'all had a great time.
It sounds like the trip was good for all! Sisters are truly the best blessing in the world, I"m glad your chose to spend her get away with you. A little off the subject, but I don't think you guys look alike. Your both bootiful, just not in the same way. Crazy!
That's so fun your sister would come to visit you guys! I had NO idea she has 5 kids!!!! She looks WAY too young!
OK, so I've been dying to see the Full House...houses too! Where are they? I keep telling Dave we need to go!
How fun! And I agree John and Amy don't look old enough to have 5 kids, but it helps when you start having kids at age 12 since to me it seems like Amy was 12 when she got married ! ;)
Amy looks so much like your Mom in in these pictures.
haha, i've always wanted to see those houses too. You should have pulled out the red checkered blanket and had a picnic. It is funny, I felt the same way when I heard one of your videos with your voice... its been so long!
How fun for you guys! It looks like you were able to get out and do lots of fun things. Also, you are so beautiful, Bethany! You look so cute in all the pictures!
Bethany, of course I remember you and Brent! Your little girl is darling. I'm so glad you found my blog. We are living in Georgia. I had to get away from theose cold Utah winters and I guess you guys did, too.
brooke is getting so smiley! it's so cute! and don't worry i wanted to be stephanie tanner.
Post a Comment