Monday, February 25, 2008

There they are...

two pearly whites! I finally got a picture of them. For the grandparents to see. Or anyone that wants to see. Brooke is really starting to change and grow up. Her personality and stamina are showing more each day. She is also really starting to babble. all. day. long. It's cute.. BUT after hours (no joke) of bah bah bah bah-phew! Hey, I can't complain, she's a good baby and such a doll. Here are the most recent pictures of her at 7 months old. No captions. Just fun. ENJOY. We sure do.



12 comments:

Jorgs said...

She's got some seriously cute blue eyes. I don't think I'll ever get blue-eyed ones.

Lisha said...

What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

She is growing up! And you've got two plus teeth down so your well on your way! I just want to squeeze the little darling.

Rachel said...

Your little girl is darling.

Lauren said...

Her little cheeks are filling out--they look very kissable! Yay for new teeth! Hope she's taken it gracefully (Maddie did NOT). :)

Jordan Frazier said...

She is so cute beth! Yay for new teeth!

Chris Fullmer said...

Brooke is such a beautiful, happy girl! Congratulations on her first new teeth Bethany!

Kelly Jensen said...

Such cute pearly whites! She's darling.
By the way-- I saw your hubby playing ward basketball the other night-- you gotta watch out for that guy-- he's not afraid to do a super man slide across the floor to get the points on the board! He was great! Mark had fun playing with him and we won!

thejensenkids@blogspot.com

Bug said...

Isn't it so much fun discovering their new teeth and watching them develop their personalities! She looks adorable. Hey, one of these weekends I want to take Brad to San Fran, we should get together! Have a great weekend!

Lindsay said...

She is RIDICULOUSLY cute!

Britney said...

What a cute little thing she is!

Tonight was so fun with you guys! I'm glad it all worked out!

Eric and Hilary said...

B, don't hate me but I just tagged you in my blog. it is fun, you will like it. lol :) your little brooke's pearly whites are so precious.