

Today has been a beautiful day and I went out to run errands. I decided to stop and walk around 4th street, one of my favorite places in Berkeley. And even better, one of my top five favorite stores just happens to be there. First of all I couldn't find parking in the lot (typical) and so I went with the metered street parking. I put in my quarters and I was off to shop, or window shop at least. As I walked through the store, salivating over every single item, I kept thinking that I needed to get back to my car because the money would run out. Well, then I found a pretty little something that I wanted... bad. I sat there, vascillating over whether or not I should purchase it (it was on the sale rack). I gave in and bought it. Happily leaving the store with bag in hand and pushing the stroller, I walked back to my car. Low and behold, I had a TICKET!! Turns out the ticket is the exact amount that I payed for my "pretty little something." Isn't that just so annoying? Next time, I probably ought to just either stay away from that store, or wait until someone leaves in the parking lot. Oh well, I'm not letting this get me down! The weather is fantastic, Valentine's day is coming up, and family is coming to visit this weekend. Life is still good.
4 comments:
I LOVE Anthropologie!!! Did you know that I used to work there? Sorry bout the ticket though!
Fun! I'm glad you gave in :-).
I will be excited to see what you got!
Fun that your family is coming...what will you do?
I love 4th street too... we should go sometime.
SOrry about the ticket, I did get a little chuckle over the whole thing though. Sometimes its worth it to get something new.
I love that store too! It's easy to do some damage there though b/c it's so pricey.
Post a Comment