One that changes who we are and helps us to understand what life is all about.
One that enables us to grow into the type of person we can be proud of
and encourages us to do our best no matter what the circumstance.
One that challenges us to overcome our fears and find success in our failures.
One that recognizes in us the God-given abilities that we may not see in ourselves.
Once in a lifetime we have an opportunity
to make a decision that will affect the eternities.
To bring about a life full of miracles
and to grow in ways we never thought possible.
To find the everlasting peace and happiness
that comes through love and devotion
Once in a lifetime we come to the realization
that God has smiled upon us and directed our path to
show us the way to eternal bliss.
He allows us a glimpse of the endless wonder
of a life filled with pure light and joy.
I am so grateful for my blessed life
and for the great love God has shined upon me.
But most of all, I am eternally grateful
that when presented with the opportunity,
I chose my once in a lifetime.
I love you Sweetheart!
Brent
5 comments:
Such a sweet poem, you made my eyes well up with tears! Sweet Brent, beautiful tulips and beautiful wife!
Thanks, babe. Ti amo!
Wow! Brent, you have a gift. When I find a husband will you help him write something like that for me? Hope you guys had a good V-day. Beth, you look gorgeous.
Ohhhhh, that is cute! Brent definitely has a gift for poems!
Beautiful flowers!
Could Brent get any better? Seriously... I was sitting here the other night with my parents and yet again they went off about how great you two are and just how nice Brent is and how cute Brooke is. Could you possibly be one of their children? LOL
Post a Comment