Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Good ole' blog tagging.

Hilary got me! I like reading other people's "tags." I guess I can try to make this interesting! I never know what to write with such open-ended questions. It takes me forever to come up with them. Here it goes.

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Brent-- 10 years ago:
1. Senior at Dixie High School
2. Playing in the state baseball AND basketball championship
3. Getting straight A's in school

Bethany-- 10 Years Ago:
1. 8th grader at Kaysville Junior High
2. Just had braces removed
3. Did ballet

Brent-- 3 things on my to-do list today:
1. Do homework
2. Go to church meeting
3. Respond to emails

Bethany-- 3 things on my to-do list today:
1. Get present for Enrichment
2. Fold Laundry
3. Clean my kitchen and bathroom thoroughly!

Brent-- 3 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Crackers and Cheese
2. Chips and salsa or dip
3. Salami sandwiches

Bethany-- 3 Snacks I enjoy:
1. banana with peanut butter
2. dried fruit trail mix from Costco
3. Chocolate Peppermint Luna bars

Brent-- What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:

Pay of student loans, buy multiple houses, a luxury car, and take a long vacation.

Bethany-- What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:

Can you say SHOPPING SPREE??? Then take my family and all of my friends on a month long cruise through Europe. Oh yeah. And I'd have to help some kind of charity. I'd feel bad if I didn't.

Brent 5 places I have lived:
1. Medford, Oregon
2. Pierre, South Dakota
3. St. George, Utah
4. Catania, Italy
5. Provo, Utah and Berkeley

Bethany-- 5 places I have lived:
1. Kaysville, Utah
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Provo, Utah
4. Berkeley, California

Brent-- 5 jobs that I have had:
1. Intern at Sutter Health and Blue Shield of California
2. Director of Sales and Marketing
3. Service Technician
4. Cook
5. first job, planting trees around the city in St. George

Bethany-- 5 jobs that I have had:
1. Dishwasher (starting at 6 a.m.!)
2. Receptionist
3. bridal consultant
4. Bank teller
5. Recruiting Coordinator

Brent-- 3 of my favorite movies:
1. Hoosiers
2. The Princess Bride
3. Rudy

Bethany-- 3 of my favorite movies:
1. Girls just wanna have fun
2. Anything with Reese Witherspoon
3. Any movie with a really inspiring or good story line


I think I will tag..... hmmmmm my sister Krista and my sister Amy. C'mon guys, do it!

2 comments:

Eric and Hilary said...

you changed some stuff you little sneaker! i love how some of our things were the same. good job on doing it so fast B!

Britney said...

Glad you got your present for Enrichment today! I'm still thinking about mine.

That was fun. I liked getting to know you better!

See you tomorrow.