For those that aren't from "K-town" and that don't know, a lot of people from Kaysville refer to it as "K-town. Okay. Maybe not a lot of people do, but my friends and I did in High School. So it's always natural to call it that each time I come home. It's fun to be here! We're making the most of this time we have before Brent is tied down to corporate life with AT&T. It's funny to be back in the home I grew up in with my own child, living here for a short time. But my parents have been wonderful, and I have only them to thank for letting us stay here. Here's a random, in-no-particular-order, jumbled up post of pictures showing what we've been up to:
I went out to dinner with a few of my girlfriends from High School. Wow! I am amazed at how even though we all have changed and grown into our own a little more, we can always get together and pick up where we left off, and we are close because we have such awesome memories together. We were missing about 10 others, but it was still fun.
Me, Jordan who is cute and prego, Emily, Jamie, and Nicole, who is also cute and prego
I also got to meet up with Jenae for a short time, and she stayed the night at my parent's with her little girl. Some may remember a birthday shout out post to her a few months back. We became great friends our senior year and spent a year and a half as college roommates. And Brooke just LOVED Jenae. Can you tell by this picture of them?
Jenae, and I with Brooke and Ella, who is 13 months
Brent has been helping out around my parents house. Trimming the hedge outside was a huge job! He made it look just perfect.
I am really loving this age for her right now! She does the cutest things but she's not walking yet. This picture of what she's doing with my Mom is a good example of what she does when she sees people. She sticks her hand out like she's greeting them, or saying, "here I am!" This week she starting saying Ma-ma and Da-da which I just love, of course. She's got a great laugh, too. Just a happy, little baby, soon-to-be-one year old!

She also smiles great for the camera. Brent held out the camera and took this. Look at how perfect she looks!
And this has got to be the best pic ever. We didn't even tell her to do anything and she is totally CHEESING it! I might need to frame this or something.Our next adventure: Mexico on SATURDAY!
9 comments:
Oh I wish I was there for dinner with the girls! It was so much fun to see you again B. Brooke is a doll and I hope I can make her laugh when I see her again! Love you tons lady. Have a blast in Cabo!
brookie is HILARIOUS with her huge smiles! i love her so much!
I swear I want to keep that kid of yours. She is so stinkin' cute! Have fun in Mexico with the fam. I want to hang out when you guys get back--unless you are tan and then I don't want to hang out with you.
Brooke is developing such a little personality! Her cheesers are adorable. Have fun on vacation and good luck moving!
So fun to see all the pictures and hear about the fun things you've been up to. Brooke is soooo cute, I can't wait to give her a squeeze. We can't wait to see you, enjoy Mexico.
Wow...look at all those teeth! It's always good to catch up with old friends. :)
OH that face and those teeth are SO cute! What a little dolly!
Glad things are going good in Utah.
We've been having a heat wave (or that's what it feels like...85 degree's!)
Miss you guys!
i can't get over how cute brooke is!!! And did your sister and her missionary plan on matching so perfectly....because they do! i love it!!!
Hello. Fun to run into your blog! Your little girl is so adorable! Her smile is so cute! When you talked of K-town I couln't help but leave a comment. This is Jenny L. from DHS! How are you? That picture of all the girls was so fun! I can't believe how fast things have changed since DHS. Feel free to visit anytime!
Post a Comment