Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HSM:3


Soooo, I am not going to lie! I totally want to see HSM3. I'm dying to know what happens with Troy and Gabbie (yeah, I call her that cause I feel like know her, duh!), and Ryan and Sharpay in their Senior year.


But...

Brent won't go with me! Can you believe that? Yeah, me neither.

I know my little sis, meg would (maybe). But is there anyone out there that will go with me? Anyone? I want to relive high school vicariously through this movie for just a couple hours in the movie theatre! Besides it was filmed in SLC. What could be better?






P.S. Finally decided today that we ARE going to dress up for our trunk or treat tonight. I bet YOU are just dying to know what we're gonna be, right, since I know some of you reading this may have lost sleep over it.. hahaha :)

10 comments:

Kimberly Dykhouse said...

Bethany.... Natalie and I would love to go see HSM3 with you. We have the same problem with the guys in our life (dad and brothers) If you do go without us though...don't spoil it for us. We are following the Troy Gabby saga and wondering what this year holds in store for the whole Wildcat student body.

Kelltie said...

I would totally go with you! To bad I live kinda far away... ;)

emily w. said...

Abby would go with you. And I guess I'd tag along also. Only for Abby's sake of course :)

Karen said...

Bethany, your blog is totally what I needed tonight!!! You are so witty and fun to read your thoughts!

I would so love to see HSM 3 with you! Any chance you could come over here?! Probably not. :( But I'm gonna miss you even more when we go to Twilight!

Can't wait to see your Halloween Costumes... :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Brent to stop being so stuffy and just go with you. Heck, take Brooke and go she'd probably like it. I can't wait to see some pic's of your costumes!

Alec and Emily said...

Hey Beth, if I was in Texas I would totally go with you. You are so funny. Are you guys going home for the holidays?

Meg said...

beth. I love that you said I would go with you because I would! I am a good and loyal sister like that! What are you Brent dressing up as?

Randi said...

Bethany, I would go with you, but distance is a problem. I went with my roommates the day it came out and we all absolutely loved it! So you definitely need to get Brent to go with you.

Unknown said...

Bethany, I want to see HSM3 too, it was filmed at East High which I drive past everyday on my way to work and my dad actually worked on the movie, one day Ryan and I went to say hi and it was fun to see all the actors walking around and filming!

melimba said...

bethany, I am totally there with you.
i'm not joking, I am a big HSM fan too!
also, I saw your little count-down thing... is it your mom who is coming into town? My mom is too! Tack on 5 more hours to your count-down and that's when my mom arrives!

AWESOME!

and good job for deciding to dress up for your ward's trunk or treat. I'm still debating! :)