This was the cover of Childlife magazine in Ocober of 1929. I am really loving vintage prints and postcards these days. I want to start collecting them! I'd love to have a playroom decked out in vintage decor and toys. But... another post for another day.
I love everything about this print. The little girl looking out her window on Halloween night at a full moon surrounded by pumpkins and her toys. Just enough charm to not be cheesy and just enough spook without being grotesque. That's my kind of Halloween.
I love everything about this print. The little girl looking out her window on Halloween night at a full moon surrounded by pumpkins and her toys. Just enough charm to not be cheesy and just enough spook without being grotesque. That's my kind of Halloween.

3 comments:
YOU SAID IT! I love it! All of it - you were dead on! (Get it? Dead? Halloween? Oh dear my Halloween puns are getting rusty.)
Post pictures :)
I love that picture. It is so cute!
Post a Comment