First of all, who does this kid look like? I know I have asked this before but REALLY! Not me! Brooke is starting to follow me around and do what I do. She wants to eat my food, drink my drink, hold what I'm holding, etc. You get the point. After no real attempts at doing my hair this week, I decided it was probably time I wash it and straighten it today. And after 5 minutes of pointing at my straigtener and whining, I finally said, "alright! You're getting your hair done, too, raggamuffin!" So here we are - me and my buddy - straight hair, non-looking-alike, mother-daughter duo.Thursday, October 09, 2008
Me and my Buddy
First of all, who does this kid look like? I know I have asked this before but REALLY! Not me! Brooke is starting to follow me around and do what I do. She wants to eat my food, drink my drink, hold what I'm holding, etc. You get the point. After no real attempts at doing my hair this week, I decided it was probably time I wash it and straighten it today. And after 5 minutes of pointing at my straigtener and whining, I finally said, "alright! You're getting your hair done, too, raggamuffin!" So here we are - me and my buddy - straight hair, non-looking-alike, mother-daughter duo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Your hair looks cute. I know a little something about girls not looking like their moms. Mine look nothing like me. Brooke's adorable. She's got to have a little of you in there :)
She's gorgeous, you're gorgeous, what do you mean you don't look alike!?
Kids are so funny that way. Sometimes it can be cute and sometimes it drives me up the wall. You both look darling.
Oh my gosh, she's getting so big! I have to say she DOES look more like Brent than you! But it's okay - I have two of them and they BOTH don't look like me! How did that happen? C'mon, I had a 50-50 shot, AND I supposedly have the dominant genes! What the crap? Instead I have two little female Travises running around! YIKES!
I caught up on all your blogging tonight. You are an amazing girl with so many talents and incredible gifts for writing, cooking, and the list goes on as you continue to broaden your gifts. I'm glad you're so upbeat--your dad's talks about "be positive, be efficient, optimistic, etc." must have sunk in! Love you three so much
Hey it was good seeing/talking you today. Also, from a couple posts ago...who is this tyler man who came to stay with you? He is somewhat good looking. That came out weird but oh well. luv ya
You may not look that much alike... but the thing here is that you both look beautiful! Seriously Beth... you are a looker... and most importantly... you are beautiful on the inside and out.
So cute! I love that she wants to get ready like you!
Bethany, you are just so beautiful! I do agree that Brooke looks a lot like Brent, but I can see some of you in her too!
Post a Comment