if you need some comic relief! This girl remains anonymous and writes in a completeley satirical way to make fun of mormon mommy bloggers! I guess if you get offended easily, maybe don't read it... but she just posted about the woes in the economy and I love it. See HERE. Some of my favorite lines from this post-
"All anyone's talking about these days is bell-outs! PUKE!"
"All the so-called experts are flipping out, shrieking "It's gonna be worse than the Great Depression!" (which honestly, would it be that bad?? Black and white is cool, everyone was super skinny back then AND raggy = vintage = HOT so I say, bring it! My forlorn slash hungry pout is one of my cutest). "
"The economy binged and now it's just gotta purge. My old YW advisor taught me all about that ;) Trust me...our houses and handbags'll be bigger and better than ever in zero time."
1 comment:
I've been reading this blog too... she is pretty funny. I just wish I could win something from her giveaways.
Post a Comment