Monday, October 13, 2008

Mom and Dad

Dad, I hope your day of birth is full of celebration and happiness, and love (the long-distance kind) from us. Sorry we can't be there to go to Outback Steakhouse with you!

And Mom, we love and miss you and hope that your day (October 4th) was celebratory also! We are anticipating your visit and counting down the days.

Grandparents of eight, seven are pictured here.


To both of you: you are the best parents on this earth! What you give to us in service, love, and your time is irreplaceable.
Love you both,
Brent, Bethany, and Brooke

4 comments:

Krystin said...

Thanks for coming to my site. Emily told you about my site because she made it for me! She is so talented! But it's a great way to keep in touch and share interests among us all!
You have a great site and it's so fun to see what other people are up to!

grammielou said...

Wow, How nice was that!

Bizzle said...

I love your blog! Especially the pictures of your adorable little girl - I've never met her, so it's crazy to see how she's grown up in pictures I've seen here and there. You two look so happy!

Karen said...

You have been a busy, busy woman! Brooke is seriously such a cute girl and really growing up fast! And that satirical blog was pretty funny... just what I needed. Can't wait to try that yummy butter!

Miss ya...