I guess it was a bad choice to succumb to my heavy eyes this afternoon while Brooke was taking her long nap, and especially that we both "napped" until 6 p.m.! At least I'm the one that's awake at 2 a.m. and not her. That would so NOT be cool.
Bethers I think this is a once a year reconnect. I will work harder at making it more often. We are moving to Prescott Az in 6 days. We don't have a house up there yet and things here are CRAZY. I did buy a digital camera but I don'[t know how to Down load photos. I will send you a link to the Blog Thomas made for our family. I am so computer illiterate. I love you and miss you. Wendie
Thanks for the private blog invite. I have been a bad blog hopper lately. Hope your well. You little girl is so darling! :) love that we can stay in touch on here! :)
5 comments:
Bethers
I think this is a once a year reconnect. I will work harder at making it more often. We are moving to Prescott Az in 6 days. We don't have a house up there yet and things here are CRAZY. I did buy a digital camera but I don'[t know how to Down load photos. I will send you a link to the Blog Thomas made for our family. I am so computer illiterate. I love you and miss you. Wendie
Thanks for the private blog invite. I have been a bad blog hopper lately. Hope your well. You little girl is so darling! :) love that we can stay in touch on here! :)
If I take even a 20 minute nap, I am up for hours after bedtime...suck! I hate it!
Email me back about Christmas...did you get my email?
What a dream! You deserve a nap. Your Brookie is getting so big. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, knowing you it will be fantastic.
I hate when that happens!
Post a Comment