Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I know I know

I hate to do this but I feel like I need to. Time for privatization of the three bg's blog! There are just too many hits from places and referring addresses that I don't recognize, that it's freaking me out way too much. At some point, I may un-privatize it, but for now, it's what must happen!

I will make our blog private in one week, November 18. Leave a comment with your email or send your email address to Bethany.guerisoli@gmail.com. Send it even if you KNOW I have your email (even you - family). It would be great if I had them all in one place and didn't have to search for them. ALSO - you friends of friends, friends of family, family of friends, or blog-stalkers, those of you that don't usually comment but still read, don't be shy to leave your address. Thanks, all y'all.

39 comments:

Anna said...

hey its me anna from the airport in may! Ive been taking little peeks at your blog and you guys are just so cute! I want to keep lookin if you dont mind! daisychick22@hotmail.com

jkhuber said...

sign us up!
kristen@hubernet.com

Jana said...

Hi, I'm from Brent's home ward (though he probably doesn't know me) and Amber's book club (before I moved to Nebraska). I'm just a stalker (a new one--I just found your blog from Amber's). Anyway, my email is bowenphotography@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany, I'd like to keep up on your cute little family if you don't mind! My e-mail is malianielsen@gmail.com

I too have made my blog private for the same reason! If you'd like an invite let me know!

Alyssa and Dave said...

i know i hate going private too...but i feel the same way!
arv24@aol.com...thanks :)

Emily Blais said...

I know I am the worst commenter ever, but I do read your blog :) Hope thats okay! Add me!! emily.blais@gmail.com.

PS I hate the crazy people who blog stalk and ruin all the fun. I totally understand your need to make it private. I have been thinking about doing it to mine too. Anyway... Tell Brent hi from Casey and I! Hope all is well with you guys!

Miss Ashley said...

please dont forget about me:

belnap_stash@yahoo.com

Eric and Hilary said...

i'm so sad that everyone's going private! but totally understand. i have been tempted a few times myself. hilstephenson@gmail.com

Jenn said...

We would love to follow you. We love hearing about your little family and seeing pictures.
wonderjenn@hotmail.com

Lauren said...

We're regulars! Keep us in the know! lauren@mrandrews.com

Britney said...

I'm a for sure!!!!

britneyericksen@gmail.com

Kelly Jensen said...

me too!
kellyejensen@gmail.com

Kelltie said...

Hey Bethany! sign me up too please!

liljane99@hotmail.com

The Pickled Red Herring said...

me too me too! (and Travis)
kristalundell@gmail.com
travislundell@gmail.com

tt moreno said...

yes please...!! christinarmoreno@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I've been feeling the same way lately, Bethany. We will probably go private soon too. Anyhow, we LOVE reading your blog!! Be sure to add us!

brenditerry@gmail.com

Becca said...

Add us too...

jeremy.becca@yahoo.com

Bizzle said...

kera.olson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Send me an invite sista guerisoli@hotmail.com

Haskell's said...

ebhaskell@gmail.com

Unknown said...

P.S. I keep seeing the Griffeths on your blog - will you tell them hi for us??? That's so cool that you guys live close! Also, do you Aaron and Melissa Wood? I saw a link to your blog from their blog. We totally went to high school with them!! Tell them hi for us as well! Small world...!

Unknown said...

Keep me posted
Brittney Nelson
brsmith2006@gmail.com

thanks

melimba said...

hA! too funny! YES! my mom was totally here for the quilt show in Houston!?! hA! hA! So, why not swing by San Antonio on the way home?? ;) LOVE that our moms are kindred spirits! :)

And, wow on putting your blog private! Sign me up! :) Also, CRAZY story about your baby in the car!? Ahh! I guess she's not a "baby" anymore if she is able to roll down windows with the button! GOOD JOB! Thank heavens that didn't happen a month ago in the middle of the day!!!

Deatry Fam said...

ashleyn.barker@gmail.com

thanks Beth!!

Bug said...

Oh, include me! I have been considering going private too but just can't seem to do it yet for some reason.

misstiffdawn@hotmail.com

Krista said...

hello again!
guess ya'll are here in sa now?!
how're ya'll liking texas so far?
keep us on your list!
(i love your ideas...i had no idea we had a nordstom rack! Ü)
kristaiadams@hotmail.com

Whitney said...

whitneytibbs@gmail.com

Hilary said...

Hey Bethany. I read your blog from time to time, I would love if I continue to read! My email is harmstrong85@gmail.com.

Lisha said...

Please keep us on your blog tylerhoopes@infowest.com

Alec and Emily said...

Hey girl,
emiroogus@gmail.com

~M~A~R~L~O~ said...

gotta have the guerisoli's...mml928@yahoo.com

Randi said...

rguerisoli@gmail.com

Les said...

juddhaus@hotmail.com

Stacey said...

I know this seems a little strange, but I don't know you guys at all. I found you from a friend of a friend's blog. You know how you just start clicking other peoples blogs and 10 minutes later you end up on someone's page you don't even know? Anyways, I've really enjoyed looking at your blog....I always seem to like your recipes and fun ideas. I have 3 daughters of my own, and my youngest was born July 24th,2007. We call her our "pioneer baby" as she was born on Pioneer Day. Anyways, if you don't mind, I'd love an invite to your blog. I haven't yet started one, I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing. That's probably why I look at all my friends' blogs to get ideas!
~ Stacey
3girlysmiles@gmail.com

Amy Louise said...

Hi aogden@airwired.net, jogden@airwired.net

Kendra said...

We miss our Sunday meetings with Brooke.
Here's my email:
-Kendra
nuzzieknowles@gmail.com

Janean said...

hey beth! e-vite me! janeansocal@yahoo.com

Greg and Jill said...

Me, Jilly...jillsyourfave@gmail.com

Courtney Brasher said...

You have to include us so that I can hear all about my cousins!
Chris Brasher

dr_brasher_3@hotmail.com