Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Swim of the Season

We enjoyed our "first swim of the season" this evening. Brooke actually DID NOT like getting wet or having anything to do with the water. However she did enjoy RUNNING... as usual, I guess.






Pretty sure she enjoyed the bath she got afterwards much more!

11 comments:

Britney said...

Look at all her teeth! Such a cutie!

Awww, swimming...I can't wait!

I love Brooke's beautiful eyes!

The Cassel Family said...

What a cute suit! I'm sure she will warm up to the water soon enough:)

Jenae said...

AHH! I love that last picture of Brooke! She is so darling.

Eric and Hilary said...

haha she is SO cute and funny! i hope sierra likes the water this summer!

Lisha said...

Cute swim suit. I like her bath pictures....love her hair!:)

Diana Hulme said...

Hi! I'm so glad you said hi. :) You're more than welcome to stop by our blog anytime! Alyssa has mentioned what great friends you & your families have become, & I've seen pictures of you on her blog, so it's nice to "meet" you! Your daughter is so cute.

Thanks again, and comment as much as you like! :)

Diana

Heidi Louise said...

Beth... I LOVE the picture of little Brookie in the bath tub. My that kid has gotten so big and so cute. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

So cute! She'll warm up to it, keep trying. The water park looks like fun, was it the one near your home? Your camera takes AWESome pic's by the way. Love it.

Courtney Brasher said...

Hey, Crazy question...how do you know who visits your blog? I would love to add that to mine :)THanks!

Jordan Frazier said...

Your pictures are so cute! and i just love her little swim suit!

melimba said...

i haven't been over here for a while! i love all the fun posts! And, I can't believe how big your little dolly is?! WHAT A CUTIE!

fun fun! Looks like all is well with your cute family!
lots of love,
melis