I woke up this morning feeling "it." You know what I'm talking about. That awful, yucky, bloated feeling that you get when you go too many days in a row choosing leftover Easter Candy over a healthy lunch (and in some cases breakfast, too).
Oh.. what's that? You don't have that? Oh -- haha! You must not be addicted to sugar and chocolate like yours truly is! Ok Ok. Don't rub it in.
Anyways.
Currently feeling like this....
I tried having a limit each day, but lets face it, I lost count, and who likes to count anyway, right?
Oh and then there's these... extremely advantageous for my bottom!!
Ya know, I pretty much do this every year. I think I'm doing pretty good eating healthy after the gourging that takes place during the holidays and then a detox happens with those uh... what are they called....??Oh yeah, Resolutions. HA. Yeah, right!
Then, spring comes, and we're all weeks away from trying desperately to look cute in one of these....
Well, let me tell ya-
Not gonna happen with this B anytime soon.
I better be off to eat one of these...
This girl's happy eating her salad, right? I can be happy with a salad, I am REAL sure of it!
{Fellow sugar-aholics, are you out there? Let me know I am not alone, K?}
P.S. do you like my new blog look? I picked out the colors and Kendee made it for me.


15 comments:
I hear ya girl. There are only about 3 more weeks until the lovely pool opens in our neighborhood and I am dreading it. If I looked like you though, I'd flaunt it! Good luck breaking up with those darn delicious eggs! Your blog IS cute!
See ya at the pool all too soon :)
I love it, the "cycle". It feels like church or something. I also love the picture of Brookie at the top, so fantastic. Don't you worry, you have a few months to fast and eat only green leaves. (not like you need it, quite frankly)
Oh those Mini Eggs...they are delish. I'm just glad they are only available once a year :)
And whatev girl!! You look fab. For real.
mmm...cadbury eggs. you can send them to Berkeley if you like. At least you aren't so addicted that you don't even want to eat better!
Love this post! And I'm a fellow sweet-tooth, although usually my killer is homemade sweets. This year I told Ken we'd better skip the activity because I'm WAYYY too interested in the chocolate bars and chocolate candies. I still managed to find plenty but not as bad as it could have been! And then Corban's birthday came and I ate a bazillion oreos. oh well. You can't win them all!!!
Funny that when I sat down to look at your post, I had a hand full of those darn mini eggs...not joking at all! Some say I should live it up while I'm large anyway but I too will be trying to get into one of those darn swimming suits in a few weeks! Love the post and love the new blog look!
Amen Beth! Great post!! Those cadbury mini's are totally addicting.(don't they remind you of Bott)? lol
This post made me laugh because I am eating Easter sugar leftovers as I type. Yumm...and yes, I am a sugar addict too. I loved Brookie's Easter dress too, so cute!
Worse than that, I bought more! 75% off made it impossible for me to pass up my favorite peanut butter eggs.
Oh B.-- You have No idea!!! LOL WE are SO addicted to sweets, I am in that cycle DAILY! But enjoy it whike you can, I guess. Easter comes but once a year... or that is the way I justify...;)
Oh my gosh, the exact same thing happened to me!!! Cadbury eggs! The day after Easter I *seriously* thought I was going to be sick. So I swore off candy all day on Tuesday. To make up for it of course I had to make 3 dozen cookies and polish off a quarter of Brooklyn's leftover birthday cake! AAAHHH!!!
you are definately not alone! i wait every year to see those tempting mini eggs show up in stores and when i do we buy a bag pretty much everytime were out. by the time easter rolls around im ALMOST sick of them. i love that tankini from layers! thats my favorite one that they have! and i love the new blog look!
I like the new look, but I miss the picture at the top
i have the same problem too. and this year seemed worse than last year. . .or maybe i forget, i can't remember.
anyway, i'm glad the holidays are over so i don't have to be so tempted all the time now!
cute blog, super cute little baby!
Post a Comment