We had a really wonderful Easter Sunday shared with good friends, AMAZING food (by all the other women), and cute cute kids.
An abundance in Easter fun and festivities to follow.....
Now, a few other items to note:
Item #1: Thank you to all of you who commented with advice about the paint color. After much deliberation, it was Brent's idea to paint the back wall an accent color of light brown/dark tan, and the rest of the walls a neutral cream. He had been wanting to do this from the very beginning, months ago when we started talking about it, and I decided it was time my man have some say! I hope you like---
Item #2: Last Monday, I started session one in the Wilton cake decorating classes with a friend! I have been really excited about doing this for awhile and it really has been a blast. We have had two out of the four classes and we made our first cake today.... which really took forever to work on after the class at home.
Yes, the rainbow is terribly cheesy, (dare I say ---- tacky?) and there are plenty of flaws but I feel pretty proud. :) Thanks for letting me blog-brag. Okay...
Happy April to you all!
15 comments:
brookie is darling. and so are you! love the easter outfit! baby gap? your room looks good and i love the rainbow cake! hahaha
What a great picture of Brooke, your family one is fantastic too! Sounds like you had fun.
How amazing and precious are these pics? sheesh beth--- you are the cutest!
The picts of Brooke are so cute Beth!! Happy Easter!
Oh I love this post. I am so proud of your cake decorating skills! Your cake is AWESOME! Man, I am signing up for one of those classes. Brooke is adorable of course in her easter dress...and I love your outfit too. Miss you lady and loved the post!
Love, love Brooke's hair, head band, dress, cardigan...all of it! She's such a cutie.
I love the color schemes in your room too. I can't wait to have my own house to "play" with!
I can't get over how curly Brooke's hair is! Such a sweet little girl!
Your room looks beautiful, Bethany. That is my favorite color blue. I wish I could paint my house.
Nice work on the cake!!! I desperately need cake decorating lessons. I just made the world's-ugliest-birthday-cake for poor Brooklyn's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!! Ah well, I can only get better right?
What a beautiful cake! (Inside joke). Seriously, amazing
K, I CANNOT WAIT to come visit you guys and just play with the cutest little slash most delicious thing I have ever seen on this planet!
I Love your room! It turned out so beautiful! The cake looks fantastic as well. Your quite the Martha Stewart! Its sounds like a wonderful Easter! You look beautiful!
Brooke is adorable...did you take the pictures with your new camera? The wall is perfect and I am excited to see how Brooke's birthday cake turns out. I want a copy of some of these pictures especially the family picture could you email them to me. Thanks.
Hi hi hi!
I love the painting in your room-aren't accent walls fun? I've never had the chance to do that before and I had a good time being 'bold' when we painted here. I am so so glad you guys have great friends (with kids close to the same age-such a blessing). It looks like a really fun Easter time. In every picture I see of Brooke, I am wowed at her curls. They are just fantastic and fit a daughter of yours. Love you!
Brooke's hair is getting so long and her dress is adorable. You are all wonderfully cute. Looks like you are having fun with the cake decorating class too. Isn't spring fun?
Good job lady! Should I ever get married, you can make my wedding cake!
Post a Comment